And very scary is was too. In todays coffee-soaked conversation:
- Twitter phishing scams and personal password policies
- Is Nik addicted to Twitter?
- iPhone and SaiSuke Google Calendar Sync
- The Mac mini and it’s power supply foot warmer
- The home office looking at ways for the police to see your PC over the Internet
- Linkedin sees a surge and it’s use as the perfect CV creation tool
- Big police guys with guns and Nik’s identity parade story
- Our goals for 2009
- Nik will be doing less and doing it well
- Things we’ll cover in later shows: Dropbox, Jungledisk, Amazon EC2, Jumpstart, Ubuntu servers and Virtualbox
- Your brand on Twitter
Sleepily recorded at the Cafe Nero, Gatwick.
Enjoy the Podcast : Why not buy us some coffee ?