To this day I still don’t know what was going through my head when I hit the record button. This episode doesn’t have a beginning! It just sort of fades into an already happening conversation. Forgive me please – once it gets going the content is quite good and there’s a really funny bit about two thirds of the way through.
Today’s twitter-inspired banter of the geeks features:
- Dreamhost and hosting
- Live setup of whitenoise website
- Andy overcomes his skepticalness and starts twittering
- Refactoring your wetware – Andy Hunt
- Twittering as conscience streaming
- iGirl for the iPhone
- Political correctness overkill and saucy postcards
- The old blog argument – should businesses allow bad comments?
- Sony’s little big planet game – and 2 legged penises
- Amplified – The Network of Networks
- Social Media dictionary – Twictionary
- Onomatopoeic domain names – Todd Rundgren
- Forgotten email addresses in Twitter
- A child chain gang goes by!
- Using gmail for all your mail and safeguarding your data
Joyfully recorded from Esquires Coffee House, Horsham
Enjoy the Podcast : Why not buy us some coffee ?