On a warm sunny morning in May – when Andy mistakenly thought he had his next meeting at 10:30, when it was in fact 11:30, and so he spoke even faster than normal – we rushingly present:
- bit.ly gets even uber-cooler in Tweetdeck
- Another devleopment with Andy’s Nightmare on Tiscali Street
- And they’re being acquired by Carphone Warehouse
- Facebook double standards flame war
- Is physical Media archaic?
- The data Schema Shakedown
- Is Twitter a symptom of dysfunctional society?
- Wil Harris
Rather hastily recorded at the Cafe Delice, Kensington Gardens, Brighton.
Enjoy the Podcast : Why not buy us some coffee ?