Brought to you from The Laine Deli, 31 Trafalgar Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4ED
Brought to you from Pretty Things, 4 Park Place, Horsham RH12 1DG:
Brought to you from LoveFit Cafe, Queens Road, Brighton:
- Where have we been! Round the Houses to discuss the updates
- Prism ; actually its a good thing
- US Government orders take down of 3D printable gun
- Piracy; its just the Market Talking say Warner Bros
- Trans Pacific Internet Piracy Act hands Govts over to Corporation
Brought to you from Sugar and Snow, 3 Piries Place, Horsham, RH12 1EH:
- Go Home Facebook You are Drunk, or how Facebook Home is the new bad.
- But is Facebook a crowdsourced crime fighter ?
- Meanwhile Nik is on the Verge of leaving Xbox .
- Some Advice about BitCoins for Business.
Here are some Buttons to help you Donate:
Brought to you this morning from The Guarana Bar, 36 Sydney Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4EP. It’s our 100th episode so we have a full hour:
Brought to you from The Kemptown Trading Post & Coffee Shop, 28 St Georges Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 1ED. The conversation this morning includes:
On the day that it snowed:
- BT Scrap Fair Usage Caps and Follow SKY
- Wherefore art though Google Fibre UK ?
- Dell goes Private Micheal Chipped in a few quid.
- Coinbase selling over 1 Million USD
- Open Government is not equal to Open Source
Recorded at the Blind Tiger Club, 52-54 Grand Parade, Brighton, UK
On the day that we didn’t record in a coffee shop:
On the day that we travelled the furthest East in Brighton we’d ever recorded at – Andy and Nik reflect on 2012, and the technical innovations or lack of thereof.